Want to join our crew of talented national drummers?
MapleWorks Drums is always looking for talented artists that want to be a part of the MapleWorks Drums team! MapleWorks Drums offers publically performing artists the ability to join MapleWorks in a more personal type relationship to help further both MapleWorks and the artist’s projects and exposure. We use 3 programs to accomplish this: Artist Sponsorship, Professional Endorsement and Professional Educator. All Three programs offer artists benefits, discounts and opportunities but are reserved for artists who are performing publically on a regular and steady basis. The following 3 programs are defined as:
ARTIST SPONSORSHIP ENDORSEMENT: To be CONSIDERED to qualify for an ARTIST SPONSORSHIP ENDORSEMENT the artist must be:
- Regularly performing publically 4+ times per month on average, AND/OR
- Playing shows/opening locally for touring acts, or touring regionally, AND/OR
- Gaining exposure via online videos/performances with 5,000+ subscribers/views
PROFESSIONAL ENDORSEMENT: To be CONSIDERED to qualify for a PROFESSIONAL ENDORSEMENT the artist must be:
- Touring Nationally/Internationally 4+ months full time in any given year, AND/OR
- Are getting national press/media exposure (via articles, videos etc.), AND/OR
- Gaining exposure via online videos/performances with 50,000+ subscribers/views
PREMIER EDUCATOR ENDORSEMENT: To be CONSIDERED to qualify to become a PREMIER EDUCATOR you must be:
- A professional teacher/instructor/educator with 10+ students
PACKET SUBMISSIONS: All applicants should ensure that they submit a minimal of the following items:
- Band name and information (to include websites and recordings)
- Personal Biography
- Tour dates (past and upcoming)
- Any other information that the applicant wishes to supply that they may feel would be important to be considered.
All applications should be submitted to email@example.com with “Endorsement” as the subject line. Please, no phone calls about endorsements.